Description and specification
With its smooth performance, comfortable riding position, low seat height, ample luggage space, wind protection and passenger accommodations, the Heritage Softail® Classic is a true custom-touring bike. The quick-release windshield allows for quick conversion to custom cruising.
Few bikes capture the spirit of the original dressers more authentically than this beautiful motorcycle. 1940s-style leather saddlebags with quick-detach buckles, full FL front fender, chrome laced wheels and hub cover all pay homage to the past, while the counter- balanced Twin Cam 103B™ engine, hidden rear suspension and Anti-lock Braking System all reside at the forefront of modern technology.
- 6-Speed Cruise Drive® Transmission
- Horseshoe oil tank
- Five-gallon fuel tank
- Optional Tubeless Chrome Aluminum Profile Laced wheels
- Optional Smart Security System with proximity-based, hands-free security fob
- Optional Engine Idle Temperature Managem
* The images shown may vary from the exact model available in market. Please contact us for further information and specifications.
|Engine:||Air-Cooled, Twin Cam 103B™|
|Engine torque:||95.9ft-lb / 3000rpm|
Wheels / Tires
|Front:||16"/Dunlop® D402F MT90B16 72H|
|Rear:||16"/Dunlop® D401 150|
Brilliant Silver Pearl, Custom Color Black Magic, Morocco Gold Pearl, Superior Blue, Two-Tone Amber Whiskey / Charcoal Pearl, Two-Tone Mysterious Red Sunglo / Blackened Cayenne Sunglo, Vivid Black |